Thursday, July 26, 2012

Award: Sisterhood of the World Bloggers


I am so thrilled to have received a third award from the lovely Ara over at My Book and My Coffee and R.B. from Reflective Bookworm. I adore both of these ladies and am so thrilled that they thought of me! :)



So, here are the rules for this one:

1. Include the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions below for fun, if you want to.
3. Nominate blogs you enjoy up to 12.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide the links of your nominees in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.

The Questions:

1. What is your favorite color?   Pink and Green
2. What is your favorite animal? Owls are my favorite by far. Majestic and pure awesomeness. 

3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?  Unsweet Tea.

4. Facebook or Twitter? Both...all the time.

5. Favorite pattern?  Pattern? That's random...umm I guess recently Floral Nightingale by Vera Bradley.

6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?  I feel really awkward when I receive presents...so I would say giving them. :)

7. Favorite number?  16

8. Favorite day of the week?  Saturday is my favorite day. Day off with the hubs, great reading, good food...yeah, Saturday's are awesome.

9. Favorite flower?  Peonies are my favorite.

10. What is your passion? Reading, singing, cooking...in that order.


Nominations:
So many of my lovelies have been nominated for this award by the time I had an opportunity to fill it out, so for this one, no nominations - but you ALL deserve it! :)

4 comments:

  1. :O Peonies are beautiful! Random name like but beautiful nonetheless.
    Congratulations Jenna, great post
    RB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! :) I appreciate you thinking of me!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenna! Coolness ;) Congratulations :D

    Wow, I went to the link you've included here to see the Floral Nightingale pattern.. It's really gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :))) It's pretty right?! Glad you like it!

      Delete