Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wahoo! Wednesday: Book Blogger Buttons

Look at all of these yummy buttons created by the lovely Ms. Kira from Her New Leaf. Kira is offering these and more on her Etsy store: Primp My Blog. It is filled with lots of goodies to make your blog that much more beautiful.

Kira posted a status on Facebook asking what SM buttons were missing from her free set and I commented about how many are missing for us - well, at least matching ones. :)

So this is her newest release - The Ultimate Book Bloggers Social Media Toolkit. I was SO EXCITED to see these beauties and hope that you all check out Kira and all of her awesomeness.

What do you think?

xo,
Jenna Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Another Award to add to your collection :)
    RB
    http://reflectivebookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sisterhood-of-the-world-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh FUDGE! Just realised Ara beat me to it with your nomination haha
      Well done anyway :D
      RB

      Delete
    2. Awwe! Thanks for thinking of me lady! :) I will add you to the post.

      Delete