Hey friends! Welcome and thank you for visiting Between the Bind, where we read, review, and introduce new books and authors for your novel-lovin' pleasure! If you've been here before, I'm so happy you returned! And if you're new to my little blogging corner, I hope you enjoy it enough to follow along for more than just today. :)
Blog Star is hosted by the loverly Mrs. Monologues (follow her - she's freaking fabulous!) and introduces bloggers from across the blogosphere to connect with other new and unique blogs focused on a variety of topics. Blog word-vomit. haha! If you'd like to be a part of Blog Star, go ahead and link up HERE and start visiting some awesomeness. :) Now to a little about me.
1. Hiya! I'm Jenna Lynne, Jenna, or JL (yeah I know, JL is lazy type). *wave*
2. Reading is "the other man" in my life (umm and can we just stare at those book shelves?! Shelf porn! Is that a thing? Like food porn?). My goal with starting this blog was to *hopefully* help you fill the next spot on your bookshelf...with maybe a little awesomesauce thrown in. ;) I enjoy reading indie authors and introducing you to books you may not have heard of otherwise - although I read (and love) mainstream authors too! :)
3. These are my furbabies, Bella and Maddox. They are spoiled and crazy, just how I like 'em. *squeeze!*
4. I am obsessed with coffee. I ADORE it in all of its forms - although my newest obsession is dark chocolate covered coffee beans. If you haven't, you should.
5. Peonies. I just wanna stick my face in 'em!
6. I gravitate toward books that take me into a world unique from our own. I read a lot of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, mature YA, but I also love me some romance and erotica - sometimes you just need a little spank in your life! (I just snorted at that last sentence...now you know that I'm corny and snort. *high five*).
7. I am OBSESSED with braids. I love them. I used to try a new one every week before blogging and teaching (lovingly) took over my life - now I just have braid envy. :)
I hope you come on back to hang out and tell me what your newest reads are or just to laugh with me on Wahoo! Wednesday's!
If you'd like, enter my ongoing GIVEAWAYS:
I am so grateful to be a part of this fantabulous community and enjoy reading and learning from so many of your blogs.
If you'd like to learn more about me, here are a couple links:
Hugs and Puffy Hearts,