I love Becky from From Mrs. to Mama - she always is posting the most lovely things and her family is simply precious. So I just had to link up with her for this first Show and Tell Monday link-up and answer her questions that very much pertain to Hubs and I, as we are hoping to buy a home within the next year.
1. If your searching for your home now, what's on your MUST list:
1. High ceilings - I'm extremely claustrophobic and I need something spacious
2. On at least half an acre with a fence for the fur-babies.
3. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, an office, and a garage.
4. Attic - wish we could find a basement in Florida...however it's not likely. :)
5. Walk-in closets
2. Show your favorite room in a home:
*sigh* a library. A cozy, lovely library.
3. If you could have any room redone, which would it be and what would you have done?
I would have to say the kitchen. A new, fresh, upscale kitchen can really make a home. Especially for someone like me that cooks and entertains often.
4. Where are your favorite stores to shop for home decor?
Ohhh buddy! I love me some:
but I've found so many amazing touches on different Etsy stores, IKEA even in Target. There's also a store here in town that I always check out called The Rustic Rose and they always have something awesome for me to buy for great prices.
5. Show your dream home (can be your own):
I love older victorian homes...but really? I just want a home that is unique and ready to be filled with great food, family, and love.
Tell me about your dream home!