Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Review: G is for Gigolo


Rating: 4 Stars
Genre: Erotica/Fantasy Fiction
Author: Malia Mallory
Publication Date: July 16, 2012
Format: eBook
BuyAmazon
BlurbCandace travels the world and happens to be stopping over in L.A. with one thing on her mind: red hot sex with no strings attached! After losing her husband, this sultry seductress is finally discovering herself. Widowed but wise, and ready for action, Candace knows what she needs and she will take it right now. The old boundaries from her marriage no longer hold her back.

Gavin is a gigolo. Sex with women like Candace is his job. Gavin is about to accompany Candace on a journey down an erotic path she never would have dreamed of. 


Another short story by the lovely Malia Mallory - I had a Malia Mallory party during my week of sickness and sleep, which was perfect because I could only keep my eyes open for 15 minute intervals and that's about 1/2 the story! Yay me! haha! Anywho...

I did not know exactly what to expect when reading G is for Gigolo...I knew that it was cougar-ish in nature and had a hot Gigolo but besides that, no idea. I LOOOVED the way that Ms. Mallory really allows the characters to get to know both Candace and Gavin. This made the story so much more sexy and enjoyable. I am looking forward to getting to know them both more in the second installment set for release TBD.

If you're interested in a short, sexy, read - G for Gigolo is definitely your book!


xo,

 Jenna Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment