Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wahoo! Wednesday: Boxes Boxes Everywhere!


So this weekend was MOVING weekend, giving me a chance to go crazy and be extremely bothered that men were touching my neatly packed and perfectly sorted boxes. This also gave me the opportunity to be very grateful that I have men in my life who love me enough to help move my *pardon me* shit. I mean, I packed a WHOLE BOOK SHELF in one EXTREMELY LARGE box...



Yes friends.

I was not a nice "packer" to the lifting masses.

But that being said, I am WAHOO-ing that I was able to reorganize my bookshelves! And I am now going to show you a few of my pretties. :)


This is only a small portion of my book collection (I'm planning to do a video tour of my beauties soon) but they are all so neat and orderly and dust free. *sigh* I luhhs them.

Anywho, in addition to my old loves, I now have a beautiful new baby bookshelf just for my TBR (to be read/reviewed) pile that was originally piled on top of my dining room table in pretty stacks. That is not quite complete but it will also be included in my v-tour. :)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Wednesday and, for those of you in the U.S. and Canada, enjoying your short week.

What are you Wahoo-ing about this Wednesday?!


xo,

 Jenna Lynne

2 comments:

  1. My life isn't terribly exciting so I'm happy to have gotten a $10 Starbucks egiftcard for only $5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Shooot sister, I would be jumping up and down for a free Starbucks. Hello! It's officially Pumpkin Latte season! WOOT! ;)

      Delete