Hey hey hey my friends! There is nothing better after a long day at work with unruly kiddos than coming home to a wonderful blogging award! YAYZ!
I am so excited to have received the Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely Sarah from Lace and Lavender. If you haven't checked her out - do it! :) And my friend RB over at The Reflectives of a Bookworm. You are also amazing and I appreciate so much that you were thinking of me. :)
So, I did a little research on this blog (by clicking the link above you can too) and here are the *official* rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link back to their blog. That's common curtesy. ;)
2. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently followed or regularly follow to receive this (fantastical) award.
3. Let the nominated bloggers know they've been nominated for this event.
4. Share 7 marvelous/interesting/nerdy/awesome facts about yourself.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Easy peasy! Except for coming up with 7 new facts about myself that you haven't already learned from HERE or HERE or HERE. Hmmm...
1. I live in Florida but don't like the ocean. Every time I *overcome* said fear, a shark, swarm of stingrays, jellyfish, or other bizarre creatures come within biting/stabbing/stinging distance and I remember why the ocean is just an unacceptable place for me to be. **truth**
2. I curse like a sailor. It isn't ladylike (or whatevs) but I own it. Holla.
3. I only eat cooked (fake) sushi. I'm not a cool kid.
4. I give random strangers a thumbs-up sign often. It's how I tell if you're awesome from a distance.
5. When my mom was pregnant, I guessed the date and hour that my younger sister was going to be born and I was RIGHT! (I was 5 at the time). Oh, and when my brother was born, I was right again (at age 10)! *creepz/awesomesauce?*
6. My drink of choice is vodka, cranberry, splash of pineapple and two limes. It's delicious. You should drink it. :)
7. While taking road trips, I occasionally make up musicals about where we are and what we are doing at said moment. Longest lasting musical: 1 full hour. I have video's from when Hubs and I took our honeymoon...maybe I'll post them. (shhh! hubs can't know).
Super cool and awesome blogs - TAGGED:
3. Book Hounds
12. Crystal Reads
15. Book Chick City
All of these blogs are amazing - and the bloggers even more so. I believe that they are all versatile in their technique, posts, and blog-focus. I hope that you take the time to learn more about these beauties!