Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (5)


**Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to showcase anticipated novel releases.**

Happy Halloween!!! Gosh, I just love this holiday...getting all dressed up, passing out candy, and hoping that my favorite paranormal character is hiding among the costumed humans just waiting to turn me into his moonlight bride - MUAHAHA! No, but really, a girl can dream!

This Wednesday is very exciting because I am heading to a book signing by Karen Marie Moning for her release of Iced out NOW! Annnd I may just bring every other book that I have of hers to be signed too...which means that there MAY be a giveaway heading your way friends! I have no idea how many she will sign (within reason to me doesn't necessarily mean it's within reason to Ms. Moning). Anywho, now to get on with what ELSE I am waiting for this Wednesday...

Photobucket

Release Date: May 7, 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Author: Charlaine Harris Website :: Facebook
Series: Sookie Stackhouse Series
Blurb: Unavailable for now BUT we know this is the 13th and FINAL installment in the series!

Photobucket

Release Date: January 22, 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Author: Kim Harrison Website :: Blog :: Facebook :: Twitter
Series: #11 in The Hollows 
BlurbThe ever after, the demonic realm that parallels the human world, is shrinking. If it disappears completely, so does all magic. It's up to witch-turned-daywalking-demon Rachel Morgan to avert catastrophe and keep life from changing... for the worse.

While saving the world is important, it isn't Rachel's only motivation. There's also the small fact that she caused the ley line to rip in the first place, setting off a chain reaction of unfortunate events. That little mistake has made her life forfeit unless she can fix it. It's also made her more than a few enemies, including the most powerful demon in the ever after—a terrifying entity who eats souls and now has an insatiable appetite for her. He's already kidnapped her friend and goddaughter to lure her out, and if Rachel doesn't give herself up soon, they'll die.



But Rachel has more than a few impressive and frighening skillls of her own, and she isn't going to hand over her soul and her life without one hell of a fight. She's also got a surpise: elven tycoon Trent Kalamack. With this unlikely ally beside her—a prospect both thrilling and unnerving—she's going to return to the ever after, kick some demon butt, rescue her loved ones... and prevent an apocalypse before it's too late. Or, at least that's the plan..


I am so looking forward to both of these beauties - even with my the disappointment I had with the last Sookie Stackhouse novel (you can find my review of Dead Locked HERE), I can't help but look forward to the final installment in a series I've been reading for YEARS! And I simply LOVE Kim Harrison and The Hollows series as well. Two wonderful and fun reads. Oh, and Ever After is released on my wedding anniversary which is kinda awesome! Now...just to tip the hubby off on how to find and wrap a signed copy of that puppy... ;)

Have a SAFE and FUN Halloween you all! Oh, and if you're a new follower, PLEASE don't forget to tell me how you follow so that I can return the favor. :)

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

xo,

Jenna Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment