Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

**Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we are all anticipating.**

Happy Wednesday! I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone is anticipating this week - all of you lovelies have turned me on to some amazing reads. :) Please let me know if you are a new follower in the comment section and leave a link to your Waiting of Wednesday so that I can visit and return the favor. :)


Genre: Erotica
Author: Jordyn McKenzie Website :: Facebook :: Goodreads
Release Date: November 2012
BlurbWith her thirtieth birthday on the horizon, Jasmine Montgomery has just filed papers to divorce her unfaithful husband.  She's spared a weekend of wallowing when she answers the call of her best friend, Laurel Benedetti, to come along for a care-free weekend at the Benedetti family lake house.  Joining them will be Laurel's younger brother, Tyson, and a couple of his closest friends, who are celebrating their graduation from college. 

Aside from having known him since he was in primary school, Jasmine and Tyson have a very brief history: six years prior, a drunken moment's poor decision led to them being caught in a compromising position.  Although Jasmine was horrified by her action, Tyson had fallen in love. She hasn't seen him since that night, but the incident still lurked in the back of her mind. Surely he'd forgotten it had ever occurred... or had he?

All Tyson knows is that fate has awarded him this weekend as his chance to capture the heart of the woman of his dreams and convince her that age really is just a number.

I ADORED the first book I read by Jordyn McKenzie (The Dare - read my review HERE) - it was super sexy with great, relatable characters that you easily became attached to. I am looking so very forward to reading Jordyn's next book Tyed to You and being consumed by her incredible writing and smoldering scenes.

If you haven't yet, you should most DEFINITELY read The Dare (a short story on Amazon) and then wait with bated breath for her next release only a month away.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?


xo,

Jenna Lynne



***Please let me know if you are a new follower and leave the link to your WoW in the comments so that I can return the favor. :)***

22 comments:

  1. The cover alone makes me tongue tied! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my usual genre of choice but it does look quite intriguing! Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you want to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very much so looking forward to this pretty. ;) But it isn't for everyone - that's for sure!

      Delete
  3. Whoa, spicy cover! Hope you like the book; thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo, sounds tempting ;) Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun & hot :) I'll have to check out The Dare.

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa that synopsis, yep whoa. I may have to check that one out, even if it falls (just slightly) outside of my norm.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Otherwhere.Co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for this beauty! :))) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Fitting title for the cover. ;D Not my usual genre, but I do like reading out of my comfort zone once in a while. Wouldn't be my first time checking out this type of book. Interesting pick! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you! And Jordyn McKenzie is the BEST at this genre. Just awesome. :)

      Delete
  8. Oooh I love the sound of this book! And that cover is hot!
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! :) Thank you for returning the favor.

      Delete
  9. Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I'd pick it up on my own, but I'm hoping you love it!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this was a fabulous surprise!! I hadn't realized you'd posted this little promo, thank you SO much! However, the title of the book has changed, due to the last minute realization that my publisher has already released a book with a very similar title. This book is now called "Tyed to You". Same delicious cover though, just a different title. I'll shoot a copy of the new one ASAP.
    Thanks again!!! xoxo ~ JMcK

    ReplyDelete