Monday, April 15, 2013

Promo Blitz: The Order of the Black Swan


Author: Victoria Dannan
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Fantasy
Series: The Order of the Black Swan
Release Date: February 14, 2013
Synopsis: Discover a world of adult fantasy where modern day knights of a secret society interact with an alien, a witch, a demon, a psychic, a berserker, a most unusual vampire, werewolves, elves, and fae. Fairytales intersect adventure, romance, and emotion proving that true love can find you in the strangest places, even when you're least expecting it, even when you're far, far from home. *This is a compilation of the first three installments of the Black Swan serial saga.*
I love Victoria Dannan. She is not only a wonderful writer and world builder, but I just "get" her style, you know what I mean? She's one of those writers that I always look forward to reading again and again because I know that I'll learn something different each time.

I have reviewed all three of the novels included in this mega-pack and the links for them are here: My Familiar Stranger (Book One), The Witch's Dream (Book Two) and The Summoner's Tale (Book Three). This is definitely a series that I would suggest to any paranormal romance lover!

Victoria Danann

BUY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment